Exige for Sale

Exige - Silver Metallic (S2 colour) Registered last day possible for an Exige on 31/12/01 on 51 plate. Ordered from factory with black Motorsport seats and 4 point harness and black/light grey interior. Aircon (not great as we all know) and CD player.

Cost �26,000 last May and had 5294 miles on it from previous lady owner - corny I know but true -now got 9,500 miles on it.

Since purchase has had:

Full Lotus 190 conversion by dealer.
B&M Sports Shift fitted.
New clutch hose.
Braided brake lines.
New front EBC discs
New Pagid RS14 pads all round.
Janspeed Sports Exhaust
Silence cat replacement pipe (cat come seperate with car !)
Extra ventilation to rear clam with easily removable rear number plate and surround.
Smoked indicator lenses.

Currently running on A039’s but will also supply 6 used A048’s with car (4 rears and 2 fronts) subject to negoatiation.

This is seriously well sorted good condition car - known to lots of people on SELOC, some on here and the guys Lakeside. Car not on finance and all FSH showing recent oil change in between service intervals.

Reason for sale is all the usual personal circumstance stuff involved with a baby, another bedroom needed and share options I can’t cash in yet !!!

�24,000 will buy it but I’m in no rush so no silly offers please.

Ring me on 07970566030.

Price now changed and advert amended -couldn’t edit as time had expired.

Exige - Silver Metallic (S2 colour) Registered last day possible for an Exige on 31/12/01 on 51 plate. Ordered from factory with black Motorsport seats and 4 point harness and black/light grey interior. Aircon (not great as we all know) and CD player.

Cost �26,000 last May and had 5294 miles on it from previous lady owner now got 9,500 miles on it.

Since purchase has had:

Full Lotus 190 conversion by dealer.
B&M Sports Shift fitted.
New clutch hose.
Braided brake lines.
New front EBC discs
New Pagid RS14 pads all round.
Janspeed Sports Exhaust
Silence cat replacement pipe (cat also supplied)
Black Edwards rear diffuser
Motorsport mesh behind removeable rear number plate.
Smoked indicator lenses.

Currently running on A048’s but will also supply 4 part worn A039’s with car.

This is seriously well sorted car - known to lots of people on SELOC and the guys Lakeside. Car not on finance and all FSH showing recent oil change in between service intervals.

Reason for sale is all the usual personal circumstance stuff involved with a baby daughter and another bedroom needed.

�23,500 or best offer

Man, If I could buy all the S1 Exiges available, I would…

Sad you have to let it go, hope the right buyer comes along soon.

Hello,
Can offer you a P/X if interested?

Alfa Romeo 147 GTA
250bhp supercar hatch. Absolutely mint and fully loaded every extra beat the waiting list. registered in October…

Metallic Black
Black Nero full leather
SAT-NAV + full colour screen system
Connect PLUS call centre support
Built in, voice activated telephone system
BOSE CD stereo system
Cruise Control
Air-CON
Steering Wheel controls
Tele-Dial Alloys
auto wipers
onboard computer
WINTER PACK
CLIMATE PACK
COMFORT PACK
electric everything etc etc etc

Paint sealed for permenant shine, no polishing for three years guaranteed! Interior all treated with anti stain solution.

Absolutely mint

Thanks but got a 330 sport beemer as the family wagon (company car !)

Thanks but got a 330 sport beemer as the family wagon (company car !)

I was considering one of those. Diesel or Petrol? Did you try both types? What did you think?

Ian

Ian,

I have had both 330 Petrol and I have just purchased a 330D Sport, The New 330D is 204 BHP I think, Excellent cars for everyday.

But which do you prefer for driving? One has more horses, the other LOADS of torque.

Ian

Honestly I have never been one for Diesels however I have to say I prefer the Diesel, It has great economy and bags of grunt should you need to skin Mondeos !

I have a 320 DSE

Great for towing - 35mpg

Great for lazy cross country 55 mpg

Also pretty fast on the overtake - no point in a 330 I thought…

IMHO, of course

I got a good deal on the 330D so opted for that over the 320. I am happy with it so far…

Fairy nuff

Sorry didn’t reply until now but most others have said it.

The 330D would have been a better buy in hindsight for me personally but I just loved the engine in the petrol so thought what the hell and bought what my heart told me at the time.

As it happens getting rid of that aswell though 'cos the suspension is really too hard for little’un to sleep in the car ( and anyone with kids know’s that sleeing kids are a blessing in the car !!) and the boot’s too small for the buggy let alone all the other crap we now carry. - Going for diesel estate - just choosing between the 330D or the Audi 2.5 Sport TD which is actually very good !!

All change on the car front for me at the moment !!

David

Sorry to lose you from exige ownership but wish you all the best on the practicalities of family… good luck…

Cheers Rox,

Exige now sold so it’s off to find an S1 to play in for the rest of this year - I have to say the new S2 Exige is grwoing on me so you never know in 18 months …

What when people chop them in for the more powerful one or when they get really cheap as they’re not shifting?!

Ian

Pls email me if the car is still for sale.

Thanks.

[email protected]

What part of the country are you as I am looking for a good Track Day car.