DA EDWARDS SPLITTER!

Was there a dry line ?

Depends what you call dry, if you mean a line without standing water then yes occasionally but it never actually got dry, in fact Brands stopped the sessions occasionally due to standing water at the bottom of paddock hill bend when the rain got really heavy.

Mark

Good stuff - must have been a little tricky driving in that

Excellent piccies as usual from Gary Picman - has he got his quadbike back from Mr Osbourne yet???

It wasn’t Gary, for the southern events he send someone else along, can’t remember his name, but he did our 1st Folembray day last March with Gary to learn the ropes.

The Picman set-up is 2nd to none.

Conditions were very tricky, especially on those Pirelli P6000’s , knackered suspension bushes and worn LSS (although none of this worries me as I planned to change it anyway, just ran out of time before hand.

(back on thread) The splitter was well recieved.

Fitted mine today - looks just perfect in Black

Although I bent the number plate plinth under the spoiler earlier in the day against a kerb, glad I hadn’t got it on then

Trailer will be no problem becuase it can be removed in less than a minute ( er the splitter that is …)

Looks good mark
a bit wet though
but then the extra downforce created by the splitter/diffuser combination would have given you more grip through the puddles

Steve.

Finally got DA EDWARDS DIFFUSER fitted to the car .

By heck it looks great . Better late than never .

No Exige should be without one .

And thats a fact .

Splitter next .

Mine arrived by Parcel Force Wednesday.

Just about to go and start fitting.

AND it gives a bit more downforce, how good’s that!?!

Ian

AND it gives a bit more downforce, how good’s that!?!

Ian

BRILLIANT

Will be able to push to new limits, in the corners then .

Which is nice .