Cumbria gathering - 11AM Sun 17th May J36 CANCELLED!!

Oh hello, who woke up grandad!
ha ha

The old ones are the…maybe not!

Gav

Thommo updated me on plan c but I got his text late because of a crap signal. Anyway the inaugural meeting of the Northern Chapter of GTE’s was a great success :laughing: if a bit quite!

Gav

Sorry your day didn’t pan out as planned but a steam train ride is never a bad thing. I did make the Kendal show but failed to meet Paul or Burt although I saw their cars. Quite a selection of motors;I’m sure Paul will post some pics.
I had a second Lotus meet - later and quite by chance at the Midland Hotel in Morecambe - with Gold Leaf Elan.[URL=http://s87.photobucket.com/user/churchtown/media/image.jpg1_1.jpg.html][/url]

Was that for the luchtime Pensioner special Steve?

Cheeky bugger!
I was there to enjoy the splendid afternoon tea…

Afternoon tea in Morcambe, I’ve never heard it called that before! Or were you looking for your bike? :laughing:

Gav

Apologies for the cock up with information people. We were going to the show, then we weren’t and were meeting at the museum, then we were going to the show again all at the last minute. I missed updating info here (lost track of who had / hadn’t been told by phone or forums etc) because there isn’t one place to capture everyone unfortunately.

A few lessons learned - Steve sorry we didn’t catch up. We left about 2pm.

Paul, no worries. On the odd Sunday i have my boy in tow I don’t arrange anything until the day anyway. He was more than happy with his strawberry ice cream, but did ask where the green car was, as he had his model exige rally car with him.

Gav