conversion engine weights

I’m actually very dissapointed that my post was deleted. It took me some time to collect all the data and if the administrater here don’t value that sort of factual techincal data the I really can’t be arsed to type it all out agian.

why did Mr Admin actually delete that post ? that’s a bit extreme…

or is it in the muppet section?

Ago won the championship on the MV with a better balance of power v handling-K versus honda and audi is the same-there is such a thing as too much power,particularly at a PROPER circuit like Cadwell.

I won’t be holding my breath for a K-series engined car to win the LOT series next year but if it does then good on whoever does it.

To clarify the power comment - are you saying that there such a thing as too much power if it compromises balance/increases mass or just that there is such a thing as too much power in a like-for-like setup?

To clarify the power comment - are you saying that there such a thing as too much power…

To quote Mark Donohue
If you can leave black marks from the time you exit a corner till the time you brake for the next turn, then you have enough horsepower

and Mark Donohue would know. Massive repect for him for driving those 917 death traps.

oh, and yes the whole thread was deleted!

To clarify the power comment - are you saying that there such a thing as too much power…

To quote Mark Donohue
If you can leave black marks from the time you exit a corner till the time you brake for the next turn, then you have enough horsepower >

I was leading up to paraphrasing a similar thing!