Anyone got any more TD's planned for 2011

Thinking of Goodwood 10th Dec with LOT, but not sure I’d get through noise. :frowning:

Silverstone 30th Nov with Easy Track if anyone’s up for it.

First run of my new discs :slight_smile:

Now got permission from the better half for a Sat TD - I’ll be there :wink:

Just booked Goodwood for 10th dec. May be my last time as new exhaust on the way

Great news Chris.
so that 4 Exiges next Sat at Oulton

If anyone’s doing gymkana with CAT tomorrow i’ll see u there

I thought you used Horses for Gymkana’s???

about 150 horses?
http://www.catdrivertraining.co.uk/images/stories/CATmain/clientdrifting2.jpg

Will be at Bedford on the 26th November and maybe the 28th if the car holds up. :sunglasses:

i might do the 28th since silverstone on weds has been cancelled

was that 30th at Silverstone ? Why was it cancelled ?

they just called, said it was cancelled and offered credit or refund, i was on the train so didn’t bother to ask why - assume undersubscribed

It was Silverstone that cancelled. I’m at Bedford this Saturday. See you all there!!! :slight_smile:

Good to meet you today Michael, the Peugeot was going well.

Good to meet you to, let me know when your going again and I’ll get booked up. Car looked really good in the mirrors, didn’t stay in them long though. :slight_smile:

I’ve got some video of you, I really need to learn how to edit it and post it!

At Silverstone on Sunday 11th with Goldtrack - anyone else there - any tips - not been to Silverstone before…

Matt

You might win a prize for the furthest travelled :smiley:

If its the full GP just enjoy, it’s much better than the old circuit and you’ll get a fantastic view of the new pits and buildings.

[quote=stevegreen]You might win a prize for the furthest travelled :smiley:

If its the full GP just enjoy, it’s much better than the old circuit and you’ll get a fantastic view of the new pits and buildings. [/quote]

I usually am ! In the UK on Biz hence the short notice booking !

Matt

Have a good one Matt, I’ll keep my fingers crossed for good weather…

Thanks Jonny - might be needing snow chains!

Just went out for a spin in the damp dark here in Hertford - christ my car is fast…or is that I don’t get to drive it that often…given the speed limit in Bermuda is 22mph anything feels fast over here - even an NA would feel fast to me!!

Matt