Anybody have a spare 190 ECU?

Are you sure that you can’t do what you want with a K3? The K3 is >10 years old now, but if it’s a sensible price and it works…

I think k3 works if the software has been updated, otherwise it is not good

Hi folks , for what its worth . Long story short - I had over a decade of fudging mots because of emissions, it was crucifying and spoiling everything . In the end i bit the bullet, saved up my pocket money and went to the grownups 2020 . I had a K6 fitted at emerald by the great man himself complete with a wide band lamda sensor . Its without doubt the best 1500 bucks ( includng hotel for a few days all in ) I have ever spent on an automotive project. Sitting in your own car stationary seeing 130Mph and 8K rpm on the rolling road was glorious and worth it for that alone. Everyone at Emerald were just fantastic . Car has now passed two MOts on emissions without flinching and 3rd one is due up in weeks so ill let you know how that goes. transformed how the car drives but stll has its grumpy charm . Please do consider emerald before they all retire … very happy to divluge the full story over a pint if interested . As Maverick says… " dont think , do! " hope it helps - and hope you all enjoy your lovely S1’s - great revamp on the site - thank you - Yours Dave

1 Like

Great feedback, I can’t wait to get mine done.

very happy to have a chat about it - wish you all the luck financially to have it set up properly