Ally Bells for delivery to UK

I can have the bells pictured here made up in SA and sent over with my better half during the first week of August 2005. She will be in Kent from what i understand to be a few minutes from Elmers End station. She is going to visit her sister and pick up a few things for me.

So if anybody would like a set i can gladly send them over with her and they can be collected at your leisure from Kent.

Details:

Colors : Anodised Black, Blue or Silver (no extra for any color)
Disc Bolt PCD: 177.8 (AP Size)
Price: 50 pounds each (Depending on number i could negotiate)delivered to Kent.
Payment: Into UK bank account to solve int. money order problems and hassle. Or you are welcome to pay Annelies sister when you collect. i understand some would be hesitant to pay monies over without recourse so that is quite alright with me.

[image]http://home.tiscali.co.za/~20047668/Side_-_bell_black.jpg[/image]

[image]http://home.tiscali.co.za/~20047668/Top_-_Bell_black.jpg[/image]

I have fitted these to my car and 1 other Exige with no problems at all after 1000 miles of hard track use, the manufacturers makes all bells for our national production car series they are of top quality.

Offsets and wheel PCD are perfect and there is no shimming required.

Should anybody require these to convert to 295mm discs i can have shims made up which would go between the caliper and hub instead of washers, this would then really be a plug and play solution with no bolting and un bolting required to sort out shim stack. As far as bolts go for the bells i can ship them over as supplier sells them far cheaper than AP, they are available from AP but can be included i will confirm prices.

If you are interested please indicate the number required, exact delivery date will be confirmed next week when flight is booked.

Should you require any further info, my e-mail is [email protected], have some pictures of the bells on the car with AP 295mm discs.

I think I maybe sorted now Jason, but these are just for the fronts right?

Also, those carbon disks look nice!

Ian

No problem Ian.

They can be used for the front or the rear, if you want to retain std calipers at the rear it would be possible to fit 280mm discs as opposed to the 282mm std size, 285mm might also be possible but i don’t have my car to check at the moment.

AP 280mm disc

Carbon discs are a bit thin, but they do improve the downforce being diffusor ahaped

Jason,

Can i order a set of bling blue anodised bells to replace my front disk setup. Im going to put AP 295mm disks on so any chance you can get me some caliper spacers made and also supply the relevant bolt kit.

If you let me know the total price we can arrange payment and delivery.

Oh - can you post some piccies of them installed.

Cheers

Scott

Sure can, in the blingest blue available , bells will be delivered and available from 23 July 2005. Confirm pricing with bolts and spacers on Monday for you.

Here is a picture of them on the car, caliper is not completely tight, i was checking offset of the bells origonally before i fitted the bigger calipers.

POKE ME

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/AndrewDovey/bell1.jpg[/image]

Jason why this extra material ?

I would imagine to locate the disc bell correctly on the hub carrier, and to prevent flex. Sure he put it in for a bit of strength but i will make sure and get back to you.

Sounds good Jason. Now we just have to find some way of getting them from Kent up to deepest darkest Aberdeen

Scott

No problem Ian.

They can be used for the front or the rear, if you want to retain std calipers at the rear it would be possible to fit 280mm discs as opposed to the 282mm std size, 285mm might also be possible but i don’t have my car to check at the moment.

AP 280mm disc >

Carbon discs are a bit thin, but they do improve the downforce being diffusor ahaped

Jason

That disc is a floting fit not bolted and the D diamter is different - so you cant use the same bell.

The CP3047-288/9 is the same size for the bell but the C diameter gets very close to the caliper.

Sounds good Jason. Now we just have to find some way of getting them from Kent up to deepest darkest Aberdeen

Scott

Scott,

Bolt sets are 10 pounds per bell and the spacers will be included in the 50 pounds. As far as getting from Kent to you, what i can do is send over a jiffy envelope addressed to yourself and Annelie can post while she is there. We can sort out the amount for postage.

If you send me an e-mail to the jasonr mail address on my profile i will sort out all the details for you.

Jason,

email sent