340r for sale

Due to imminent home improvements, my Lotus 340r is up for sale. It has done around 2,500 miles and has just passed its first MOT without any ‘issues’. It has the full 190 upgrade, as well as the rare (factory fitted) carbon fibre mudgaurds and titanium exhaust. A cat bypass pipe is fitted, but the cat and standard exhaust are also included. The car has recently had a thorough service, including the fitment of a (very expensive) bespoke oil cooler, braided hoses and Castrol SRF fluid change, upgraded ducting for the engine intake and alternator/oil cooler. It has (almost) no stone chips and comes with the usual selection of indoor/outdoor covers and the original battery conditioner/charger.The car is in as new condition, with no dings, kerbed alloys, scratches or scrapes and is located on the Surrey/Berks/Hants borders.�19,500.Jaycee(07774) 190969 [email protected]

Nooooo! Don’t do it…Seriously though, very good price, so I’m sure you’ll have no problem selling it. I know of 1 guy who’s dad is looking for one. I’ll pass on your details.Good luckWill340R #153

Can you e mail some photos? I currently own #118 that I just brought in from Germany here to the US. I have someone interested in that one. Do you know if it can be converted to LHD easily? Please advise… Please reply to [email protected]

The car is now sold (for �20,000), good luck to Andy. I will sorely miss her…Jaycee

The car is now sold (for �20,000), good luck to Andy. I will sorely miss her…