2021 Exiges track day

Checked with Paul at Lot. They have always been sports cars only and he is having to enforce it strictly as he was getting morphed into a generic TDO. Sorry. Hope you can all make it in a suitable car.

Some motivation

:slight_smile:

Unfortunately I know we’re already on holiday the bank holiday weekend, it’s an annual thing, so can’t attend and finally meet many of you. Nice to see something exciting in ‘21 after ‘20!

Dave thanks for the support, and yes I have seen the odd Clio embedded in a tyre barrier with what appeared to be a 12 year old get out wondering what on earth happened!

I was looking for a project MX5 (popup headlight version) to supercharge for a bit of fun on a maybe coming youtube channel, I’m not sure I can make that happen before may as I already have another project to start and then finish.
To make it possible to turn up I might need to rethink the order I do the cars in, oh and buy an MX5 sort all the parts and build it! No pressure then :confused:

It is a shame but I just won’t take a mint 40k mile old S1 Elise on track or that would come, but Jacqui would kill me!

Ade
I have someone joining the team here at Seriouslylotus, who I know you will approve!!? We could sort a car for you if needed!!!

Ade, just come along for the craic :thumbup:

Now that does sound interesting, PM me when you have more details

Long way to come just to watch :frowning:

Fair point! Didn’t mean to rub salt in wound :blush:

I can probably find you a Caterham to rent, I think Tfl have one and they will be bringing the Exigerhams.

Tfl – Transport for London? :unamused:

Just looking at options, might buy a sneaky MX5 to use and run for a few months, then sell it in the summer to get my cash back, just want one with an LSD

What about a Mk3 MR2/MRS? UK ones should come with an LSD standard and its pretty much an Elise :thumbup:

Sort of

Booked. Something to look forward to. Car still for sale, so may be in a Caterham, but who knows might still have the Exige :slight_smile:

See you there!

might have found an S1 Elise to buy at a price I can afford to use as a track car, going to try and do the deal over the next week or two, lockdown allowing…

:+1::raised_hands::raised_hands:

Result :thumbup:

Is there anyone doing a track day the day before? Really wanted to come to the Exiges.com day but Phil’s just got back into a v8 M3 so won’t be able to do it. Could be worth the drive If we can get out the day before.

Booked and paid!